- Tuesday 23rd November
- Talk starts at 6:30pm
- Live location: Pure Sports Medicine, One New Change - Map Link
- Or tune in online if you can't make the live talk
- Learn about winter training and injury prevention
- Expert panel from Pure Sports Medicine
- Live Q&A after the talk
- Free 15 min injury consultation
- Free for all to join, both live and online
- Sign up above and we'll send you more info
- Get 20-35% off PSM treatment as a club member
Get Set Up For Winter Training With Pure Sports!
Pure Sports Medicine is London's leading sports, exercise and musculoskeletal medicine expert, and we’re thrilled to partner with them for a winter injury prevention talk.
Spaces will be limited to stay within Covid guidelines, so please sign up early to avoid disappointment.
An exclusive event for the Dirty Wknd community & PSM patients, the aim is to help you prepare for training outdoors and prevent injury in the upcoming colder months.
Pure Sports Medicine's expert team will talk you through all you need to know ahead of those tough miles to ensure you remain on track with your training whilst navigating the challenges of winter.
'Bring Your Injury' Consultation
If you're carrying a niggle or injury that you want some expert advice on, then come to the talk in the flesh and have one of the Pure Sports Medicine experts take a quick look and give you some help.
This is only available at the studio after the talk, not via the online link.
Sign up on the link above and we'll send you all of the talk info nearer the time, as well as the online link in case you can't make it.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
By signing up to the event you agree for us to pass your email address onto Pure Sports Medicine for marketing purposes. If you wish to opt out of this please email us when signing up.