- Sunday 27th October @ 7:30am
- Roll out 8am after coffee/briefing
- Meet @ The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Route details - TBC (80-100km)
- Coffee stop @ Cinnamon Cafe before event
- Aiming for 1:30pm for end of Red Bull Time Laps
- Watch the awesome DW teams finish the tough race
- Yellow and Orange pace groups (select your group above)
- Ride back to Putney after celebrating with the teams
- Full details emailed 24 hrs before ride
- First ride? Enter email in footer for 'free ride code'
Become a member to get this ride free (+ other member perks)
Celebrate The End Of Red Bull Time Laps With Our Teams!
Red Bull Time Laps is a 25 hour endurance race in Windsor Great Park. Teams of four ride continuously through the night, taking it in turns on track. It's a huge challenge, a unique spectacle and a great event to go and watch.
Dirty Wknd has multiple teams taking part in the 2018 race, so we're organising London group rides to go out and watch the finale of the event and to celebrate with the teams. This ride will be a social, no drop ride, with a cafe stop at Cinnamon before reaching the event.
Once at the race, we will watch the finish & hang out with teams after they've finished their amazing races. When we're ready we will ride back to The Dynamo for optional pizza. Anyone who wants to can stick around in the Park with the teams and return when they're ready.
Sign up on the link above, selecting either the yellow (24kph) or orange (26kph) group. Members need only add their 'ride code' to reduce the fee to zero. If it's your first ride with us you can enter your email below for a 'free ride code'.
Become a member and get this ride for free plus 10-50% off with our partner brands. Click Here for more information.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Have a great ride!