- Sunday 22nd Sept @ 8:30am
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Roll out 8:45am after coffee/briefing
- Route Details - Click Here
- Stop a Cinnamon Cafe for a bun!
- 'Non led' ride - group leads itself as a team
- DW organiser at cafe to set group off, but no leader
- Red level ride - click here for full level info
- Planned average speed of 28kph
- Return to The Dynamo Approx. 12-1pm
- Post ride pizza and ride debrief!
- Full details emailed 24 hours before
- First ride? Add email in footer for 'free ride' code
Become a member to get this ride free (+ big discounts)
Join A London Group Ride To Windsor For A Cinnamon Bun!
The classic Windsor cycling route is incredibly popular due to lovely flat roads, the gorgeous ride through Windsor Great Park and of course the world beating cinnamon buns in the shadow of Windsor Castle! This is a 'non led ride', meaning that the members of the group are responsible for leading each other (as a team). A DW representative will set the group off, but there is no designated leader on the ride.
Join us for a speedy cycle out to Windsor on Sunday morning for all of the above and a lovely group of people to ride with! There is a planned average speed of roughly 28kph (red level), so this ride is only suitable for advanced riders (click here to read all about group levels and average speed).
Starting at The Dynamo for coffee, we'll head west on quiet roads, cycling in Windsor Great Park as much as possible. Our London to Windsor cycling route is the best we've come across, and of course we'll be stopping for a bun at Cinnamon Cafe. We'll be aiming for approx. 1pm return to The Dynamo.
This ride is open to members and non members (although it's free for members). This ride is perfect for anyone who is looking to increase their cycling speed, increase fitness and meet more cyclists in London.
Want to get this ride for free? Join the club and get free club rides, discounted trips and money off partner brands - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. Click here to read about another beginner cyclist's experience with joining the group for the first time.