- Thursday 24th August @ 6:30pm
- Meet at Mile 27, Warren Street (Map Link)
- 1 hour laps of Regent's Park (longer if you want)
- Multiple groups - all levels welcome
- Return to Mile 27 for £2 BEER!
- Bag drop at Cafe before ride. Pick up after laps
- Tips and training available for all
- Don't want to lap? Just join us for drinks & chat @ 7:30pm
Ride Laps Of Regent's Park Followed by £2 Beer!
Maximise your Thursday by riding a few social laps of Regent's Park, before heading back to Mile 27 for £2 BEER and socialising with cub members, This ride is perfect for anyone new riders who are looking to try out a ride and meet the club.
These lap sessions are open to all levels, especially beginner cyclists looking to improve their cycling confidence in London. If you don't want to or can't join us for laps, then just come for drinks/socialising at 7:30pm It's a great way to meet other club members and enjoy a couple of cold ones on a Thursday in London.
All bike types and kit choices are welcomes - you don't have to have a road bike and all the lycra. Helmet's are mandatory - the rest is up to you! If you have any questions just message us below.
If you've been wanting to join us for a ride, or to come along and meet us and ask questions, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. It's very relaxed and social, and everyone really is welcome.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!