- Thursday 10th August @ 6:30pm
- Meet at Mile 27, Warren Street (Map Link)
- 1 hour laps of Regent's Park (longer if you want)
- Multiple groups - all levels welcome
- Return to Mile 27 for £2 bottles of beer!
- Bag drop at Cafe before ride. Pick up after laps
- Tips and training available for all
- Don't want to lap? Just join us for the beer!!
- Post laps talk by Dirty Wknd founders David + Emma (at Mile 27)
Ride Laps Of Regent's Park For £2 Bottles Of Beer!
Mile 27, our Regent's Park Clubhouse, do a fantastic deal of £2 bottles of beer on a Thursday night. So we thought this would be an excellent excuse to ride laps after work for an hour, before heading back to the cafe for a few well earned beers. After laps, David & Emma will be giving a talk about how to get into cycling and why everyone should buy a bike!
These lap sessions are open to all levels, especially beginner cyclists looking to improve their cycling confidence in London. If you don't want to or can't join us for laps, then just come for a few beers! It's a great way to meet other club members and enjoy a couple of cold ones on a Thursday in London.
All bike types and kit choices are welcomes - you don't have to have a road bike and all the lycra. Helmet's are mandatory - the rest is up to you! If you have any questions just message us below.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. You can also see what our members say about us by reading our Google reviews - Click Here.
Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!