- Tuesday evening @ 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Meet at The Regent's, Inner Circle (Map Link)
- 5-10km run around Regents Park & Primrose Hill
- Run longer or shorter if you wish (up to you!)
- Pace groups formed before setting off (numbers permitting)
- Perfect for aspiring triathletes & new runners
- Fun & informal group run with tips if needed
- Free for club members (£9.99 pm) - Click Here
- Full run details emailed 24 hours before
Join A London Running Group In Regents Park!
Finding a great running group in London can open up all kinds of possibilities to improving your running and helping you to explore on two feet. Whether you're an aspiring or experienced triathlete, looking to improve your running or just want to meet runners in London, this is the running club for you.
Starting at The Regent's cafe in the centre of the park, we'll run a 5-10km loop away from the traffic, with the possible option of running up Primrose Hill. All levels of runner are welcome as we'll try and group up at the cafe by ability and distance. This is a social running club, so expect lots of chatting and laughter!
The run will finish up back at The Regent's for a quick drink (optional). This is the perfect London running club for anyone who wants to improve their running, get in some picturesque miles and meet more runners in London. Open to all abilities from beginner to advanced, but with a social and fun ethos.
Dirty Wknd club members get all rides & runs included as part of their membership as well as 10-50% off . Learn more and become a member - Click Here
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!