- Tuesday 28th Nov @ 6:30pm
- Meet @ Roehampton Gate Cafe (map link)
- 8km Trail Run around the park with coach Matt Harrison
- Tips & training for trail running in the dark
- Easy pace, nobody left behind
- Finish at the Roehampton Gate Cafe
- Trail shoes recommended, head torch mandatory.
Join A Night Run In Richmond Park With Running Coach Matt Harrison!
Trail running is a great way to get out and get dirty! Richmond Park is a great spot to trail run in London and this training run is led by running coach Matt Harrison. Matt will be giving tips and training on how to trail run correctly ahead of the Maverick Sliva Dark Run on the 25th November.
We will run clockwise around the park practising proper technique for running up and down hill. As we'll be practise running in the dark a headtorch is mandatory.
This run is great preparation for the Maverick Events night run on the 25th November at Denbies Wine Estate. There will be a group of us taking part and Matt has organised a 20% discount code for the race. Click Here for details.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above and we will email you all the relevant details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!