- Weds 17th July: 6:45pm - 8:30pm
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Hill reps of 'The Wimbleburgs'
- Practise reps of Wimbledon Hill (on the RL route)
- All levels welcome - Multiple groups
- Red to Blue groups (we'll form up at the cafe)
- Tips and training available for all
- Read out beginner climbing tips - Click Here
- Perfect practise for Ride London entrants
- Optional drink/pizza at the Dynamo after
- No bag drop on this ride
- Full details emailed 24 Hrs before
- First ride? Enter your email in footer for 'free ride code'
Become a member & get this ride free + partner discounts
- Members get 1st refusal, non-members filling any remaining places
Ace Wimbledon Hill And Smash Ride London Training!
Wimbledon may be more famous for a certain other sport in July, but four our Ride London gang it's all about smashing Wimbledon Hill! The penultimate ride of our series sees us head back to The Wimbleburgs for more hill training, this time with more reps of Wimbledon Hill to really nail the 4th and final hill.
This hill reps session is the perfect compliment to your weekend training rides, as the hills are often the hardest part of the Ride London route for many cyclists. Short, intense and specific hill training is the best way to improve your hill climbing, and therefore train for Ride London.
Training and tips will be available from our ride leaders and they will help you to ride up hill faster and more efficiently, as well as provide other training and nutrition tips. This ride is a hills training ride, but it is still a fun and social ride with a no drop policy that is open to all levels of cyclist, especially beginners.
Post ride nutrition at The Dynamo (15% off for members) as well as vital Ride London discussions - these 'extra' training sessions at the Dynamo make all the difference!
Get this ride for free as a Dirty Wknd Club Member, plus discounts on our awesome partner brands - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!