- Saturday 20th July @ 7:30am
- 7:50am ride briefing, 8am roll out
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Red & Orange Groups Route Details - Click Here
- Yellow & Blue Groups Route Details - Click Here
- Multiple groups (blue = 20kph up to Red = 24kph)*
- Full 'colour' and group details - Click Here
- Select speed group from drop down (above)
- 2x Cafe stops - Peaslake & Box Hill
- Practise all 4 hills over nearly 100 miles
- Ride majority of the Ride London route as training
- No drop policy - no one gets left behind
- Return to Dynamo for brunch/pizza and Ride London chat
- Full details emailed 24 Hrs before ride
- Open to all (not just Ride London entrants)
- First ride? Enter your email in footer for 'free ride code'
Become a member & get this ride free + partner discounts
- Members get 1st refusal, non-members filling any remaining places
Ride 'Almost' All Of The Route As Training For Ride London!
The final ride of our Ride London Training Series sees us take on 'almost' the full route in preparation for the big day in 2 weeks time. If you ask us, knowing what is coming is the best way to prepare yourself for a big ride or challenge, so this is a brilliant way to recce the course and mentally prepare yourself.
Covering roughly 140km (80 miles) you will push yourself to nearly the full distance, ensuring that your body is used to it when you go a little bit further in 2 weeks time on the day. You'll take on all 4 hills, plus an extra 'cheeky' little run up Adlebrook Road for good luck. This route is arguably harder than the Ride London route, so it's great prep for the big day.
Training and tips will be available from our ride leaders and they will help you to ride 100 miles, as fuel and nutrition tips. This ride is also a great chance to have a 'dry run' of the event - practising in the kit and with the nutrition you're planning to use. You don't want any surprises on the big day, and this London group ride will ensure your best prepared.
Difficulty Level & Groups:
To sign up for the ride just select your 'ride level' from above and sign up. In order to separate riders into speed and ability groups, we use a colour system. Red groups are the most advanced, followed by Orange (intermediate), Yellow (novice) and finally Blue (beginner). For this ride the groups will aim to average around 24kph for the Red group, 23kph for Orange, 22kph for Yellow and 20--21kph for Blue. For full details of what that means + more difficulty level info please Click Here
Dirty Wknd Club Members get this ride for free, as well as discounts on our awesome partner brands - Click Here for more information.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Dirty Wknd club members need to add their 'Ride Code' at the checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us please sign up to our newsletter (bottom of the page) to get your 'free ride' code.
Look forward to seeing you there!