- Weds 10th July: 7pm - 8:30pm
- Meet at The Dynamo, Putney (Map Link)
- Hill reps of 'The Wimbleburgs'
- Practise reps of Wimbledon Hill (on the RL route)
- All levels welcome - Multiple groups
- Red to Blue groups (we'll form up at the cafe)
- Tips and training available for all
- Read out beginner climbing tips - Click Here
- Perfect practise for Ride London entrants
- Optional drink/pizza at the Dynamo after
- No bag drop on this ride
- Full details emailed 24 Hrs before
- First ride? Enter your email in footer for 'free ride code'
Become a member & get this ride free + partner discounts
- Members get 1st refusal, non-members filling any remaining places
Train For Ride London & Practise Wimbledon Hill!
This ride is the perfect compliment to your weekend training rides, as the hills are often the hardest part of the Ride London route for many cyclists. Short, intense and specific hill training is the best way to improve your hill climbing, and therefore train for Ride London. Wimbledon Hill is also a tough little climb, so well worth practising as it comes at 90 miles.
Training and tips will be available from our ride leaders and they will help you to cycle up hill faster and more efficiently, as well as provide other training and nutrition tips. This ride is a hills training ride, but it is still a fun and social ride with a no drop policy that is open to all levels of cyclist, especially beginners.
After 5-10 reps of Wimbledon Hill (as many as you want to do) we will ride back to The Dynamo for £10 pizza and a drink (optional). This is a great chance to talk to the group and ride leaders about Ride London training tips.
Get this ride for free as a Dirty Wknd Club Member for just £9.99 p/m, plus discounts on our awesome partner brands - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
If this is you first ride with us please just add your email in the newsletter sign up box below and we'll send you a 'first ride free' code.
Look forward to seeing you there!