- Sat 8th June: 8am for coffee
- Ride briefing 8:20am roll out 8:30am
- Meet The Dynamo Cafe, Putney (Map Link)
- Orange & Red Groups - Route Details & GPX
- Blue & Yellow Groups - Route Details & GPX
- Multiple groups (blue = 21kph up to Red = 27kph)*
- Full 'colour' and group details - Click Here
- Select speed group from drop down (above)
- Practise parts of the Ride London route ahead of the event
- Cafe stop @ The Medicine Garden
- No drop policy - no one gets left behind
- Return to Dynamo for brunch/pizza and Ride London chat
- Full details emailed 24 Hrs before ride
- Open to all (not just Ride London entrants)
- First ride with us? Email Us for a free ride code
Become a member & get this ride free + partner discounts
- Limited spaces - club members get 1st refusal
Join A Ride London Training Group Ride!
The second of our Ride London training group rides will see us up the distance a bit more, building up cycling fitness and strength. Upping your distance gently to begin with is the best way to train for Ride London, and it means you get to meet loads of other Ride London entrants & chat to our ride leaders. Not only that, but you'll get to practise parts of the Ride London route ahead of the big day.
Starting at our SW clubhouse again (The Dynamo), we'll head out on quiet roads to the Medicine Garden for coffee and cake. There will be multiple groups for different levels of rider, from beginner upwards. Our experienced ride leaders will provide tips, training and advice for how to complete Ride London.
Read our top Ride London tips blog here - Ride London Tips
Difficulty Level & Groups:
To sign up for the ride just select your 'ride level' from above and sign up. In order to separate riders into speed and ability groups, we use a colour system. Red groups are the most advanced, followed by Orange (intermediate), Yellow (novice) and finally Blue (beginner). For this ride the groups will aim to average around 27kph for the Red group, 25kph for Orange, 23kph for Yellow and 21kph for Blue. For full details of what that means + more difficulty level info please Click Here
This ride is open to all cyclists (you don't have to be entered into Ride London) and is perfect for anyone looking to increase their cycling fitness, speed and confidence. This ride, plus brunch after, will be a great chance to chat about the event and catch up on any last minute preparations.
Get this ride for free as a Dirty Wknd Club Member (just £9.99 a month), plus 10-50% discounts on our awesome partner brands (Cycle Republic, Attacus, Yellow Jersey + more) - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Members need to add their 'Ride Number' at the checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us then please email us (above) for your 'First Ride Free' code.
Look forward to seeing you there!