- Every Saturday @ 8:30 - 13:00
- Roll out 9am sharp (comment below if you're late)
- Meet at Woodpecker, Bois de la Cambre
- Route Details - Updated weekly (60-100KM)
- Yellow, Orange & Red 'no drop' groups
- Group led ride - make sure you have the route
- Return to BXL approx. 13:00 (may vary some weeks)
- Post ride drinks/food @ BDC (optional)
- Ride details sent to you after sign up
Ride Out Of Brussels Every Saturday Morning
Every Saturday morning starting at The Bois de la Cambre multiple groups will head out into the surrounding countryside for around 60-100km, before returning to town.
This ride will happen every Saturday (weather permitting and numbers allowing), so if you’re not sure what your plans are at the weekend, or if you need to plan ahead, you can be certain there will be a ride departing from Brussels.
These rides are group led, meaning that each group will be responsible for leading as a team. This means navigating together, taking turns on the front and communicating as a group. Please make sure you have the week’s route downloaded on your phone or device
We’ll attach a rough average speed to each group, but please note this is a guide and may be slightly higher/lower from week to week. All groups are ‘no drop’ so everyone will be looked after. Return to the Bois for optional food/drink.
If the weather is really bad, or we need to cancel for any other reason, we’ll contact all riders by email. If you don’t hear anything it means the ride is going ahead
Become a Dirty Wknd club member to access loads more rides like this one, plus discounts on kit, brands and trips abroad - Click Here for full details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!