- Wednesdays @ 6:30pm - 9pm
- Meet at Four Boroughs, Crystal Palace (Map Link)
- Routes updated weekly (sign up for details)
- 40km(ish) with a few climbs
- Multiple speed groups if numbers allow
- 'No drop' ride meaning no one left behind
- Post ride beers in Crystal Palace (optional)
- Return to Crystal Palace Approx. 8:30-9pm
- No bag drop on this ride
- Please bring lights for the ride back into town (mandatory)
- Sign up above and we'll send you more details
Spin Around Kent On A Beautiful Evening Ride!
Kent is one of our favourite 'London' places to cycle, so an extra opportunity in the week to get out and ride the best cycling routes in Kent is always a good thing.
Routes vary each week but will include a variation of We'll Layham's and Bedlestead Lane or Jackass Lane before returning to Four Boroughs before sunset.
Starting at Four Boroughs for pre ride refreshments, the ride will roll out at 6:30pm, giving you plenty of time to get there after work.
We'll ride on traffic free/quiet roads as much as possible. On return to Crystal Palace we'll go for a post ride beer if there is enough interest.
Kent is a hilly area to ride so we don't recommend this ride for complete beginners due to the terrain. If you're at all unsure then please email us for a chat about levels.
Please bring lights for the latter part of the ride. Helmets are also mandatory - the rest is up to you. There is no bag drop at Four Boroughs
Become a Dirty Wknd Club Member for many more rides like this one, plus discounts with our partner brands (like Four Boroughs) - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!