- Wednesday Evening: 6:30pm - 9pm
- Meet at Four Boroughs, Crystal Palace (Map Link)
- Route Details - Click Here
- Route may be updated/changed due to light/weather
- Post ride beers in Crystal Palace (optional)
- All levels welcome - 2 ride groups (if numbers allow)
- Return to Crystal Palace Approx. 8:30-9pm
- No bag drop on this ride
- Please bring lights for the ride back into town
- First Ride? Enter email in footer for 'first ride free code'
- Get this ride free as a club member (£9.99 p/m) Click Here
Spin Around Kent On A Beautiful Evening Ride!
Kent is one of our favourite 'London' places to cycle, so an extra opportunity in the week to get out and ride the best cycling routes in Kent is always a good thing. We'll spin up Layhams Road and Bedlestead Lane before returning to Four Boroughs before sunset.
Starting at Four Boroughs for pre ride refreshments, the ride will roll out at 6:30pm, giving you plenty of time to get there after work. We'll ride on traffic free/quiet roads as much as possible. On return to Crystal Palace we'll even go for a post ride beer if there is enough interest. All levels are welcome as we'll group up by ability where possible.
Please bring lights for the latter part of the ride. Helmets are also mandatory - the rest is up to you. There is no bag drop at Four Boroughs
Get this ride for free as a Dirty Wknd Club Member, plus discounts on our awesome partner brands (like Four Boroughs) - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!