- Every Thursday night @ 6:30pm GMT
- Please 'arrive' on Zwift at 6:25pm to 'meet' the group
- 60 min ride, 'no drop' (Zwift will keep us together)
- Route will update each week
- Free and open to all - just make sure you sign up
- Open to new Zwifters - loads of help from the group
- Load a Zwift (or other) workout if you wish
- Chat to other members of the club and ride together
- Don't have a Zwift set up yet - read our how to Zwift on a budget blog
- Sign up above and we'll send you details of how to join
Join the community right now to access our members app and our almost daily Zwift rides of all different levels, as well as an amazing community of cyclists. This is the time we really need a good community (virtually) around us! Full details here.
Thursday Is The New Friday (On Zwift)!
Celebrate the end of the working week every Thursday with a fun 'no drop' group ride through a different Zwift route each week. The ride will always run for an hour from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
There will be some hills, some flat and we'll try and keep the course as interesting as possible. This is a 'no drop' ride so Zwift will attempt to keep everyone together in the group, regardless of power output. So each rider can ride at their desired pace without losing the group or being left behind.
Unsure what a Zwift group ride is, or how to join one? Check out our guide to Zwift rides here - Click Here
Free and open to all, come along and cycle with others in this tough time. Sadly only virtually, but it's better than nothing and it really makes the time on Zwift much more enjoyable.
In order to join the ride please sign up above (it's free) we'll email you with some some zwift tips, as well as exactly how to join a ride. Friends are very welcome to join the ride too but please ensure that they also sign up.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. We're happy to chat all things Zwift or anything else at this time.
Look forward to seeing you there!