The weekend will comprise a mix of watching the Tour de Yorkshire and cycling some of the route as well as other great roads. On the rides there will be 2 ride groups heading in the same direction, with one group for intermediate/advanced riders and a second group covering less distance at a slower pace! Riders will get to witness either a race start or finish (maybe both) and see the riders at close quarters. If you’ve never witnessed this before, it’s a great experience and carries a great buzz!
• Friday - Arrive at time of your choosing, ideally arriving Friday for an afternoon 'warm up ride' and to watch the first day of racing
• Saturday - Breakfast, group ride & Tour de Yorkshire watching
• Saturday evening - Group evening dinner at a local independent restaurant. If you prefer to eat separately arrangements can be made.
• Sunday - Breakfast, group ride & Tour de Yorkshire watching
• Sunday Evening - Optional group dinner or chill out at B&B
• Monday - Breakfast, early ride & departure
- Train from Kings Cross - Approx. 3.5 hours
- Drive Approx. 4 hours (depending on traffic). Where possible we will try and help people 'car share' to reduce costs.
- Once you have booked we will liaise with you directly re. transport options
Please note that this trip does not include any travel, food (except breakfast) or bike hire. Personal insurance is also not provided but recommended.
If you have any questions before booking please message us (below) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This trip is open to all, but if you're unsure of your level please get in touch :)
As a partner of ours we have already negotiated the price down to as low as possible for this trip with YVT - so your membership discount code is not applicable for this weekend.