- Sat 28th April @ 8am for coffee
- Meet @ The Dynamo, Putney (map link)
- Ride briefing at 8:20am, roll out 8:30am sharp
- Multiple ability/speed groups
- Route Details & GPX
- Led by Dan Kogan of Sigma Sports
- Longer ride - not suitable for beginners
- Coffee & cake stop in Henley
- Train return from Henley if needed
- Return to Putney approx. 1-2pm
- Optional pizza and beer @ Dynamo after
Train For Granfondo Almeria & Meet The Velohols Team!
Velohols are the cycling experts of southern Spain and one of our holiday partners. We're riding the Granfondo Almeria with them in May, so this training ride is a great chance to meet the team, ride with the gang and get some good training miles in.
Open to everyone (you don't have to be coming on the trip) this is a great ride for anyone who is training for a long sportive or event. The route to Henley is pretty flat, but it is a long ride and one that isn't really suitable for beginner riders. If you're unsure of your level please email us (below).
Starting at The Dynamo (for coffee) we will head out to Henley via Windsor, stopping for coffee and cake on the river, before returning to Putney via beautiful Sonning. The ride will be split into groups if numbers allow.
After the ride we'll head back to The Dynamo for pizza and to talk about the upcoming Granfondo. This is a great chance to chat to the Velohols team all about cycling in Almeria and what the trip entails.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above and we will email you all the relevant details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!