- Wednesday mornings @ 7am - 8am
- Meet at The Bread Station, London Fields (Map Link)
- Bag drop at cafe, pick up after
- Free for non members to try out the group
- 5-10km group run around Victoria Park
- Runner leader = Dave F - Strava Profile
- Pace groups formed before setting off (numbers permitting)
- Return to Bread Station for coffee/breakfast
- Perfect for anyone looking to try out the club
- Fun & informal group run with tips if needed
- Full details emailed 24 hours before the run
- Any questions just message the team (below)
Join A Social London Running Group & Try Out The Club!
Finding a great running group in London can open up all kinds of possibilities to improving your running and helping you to explore on two feet. Whether you're an aspiring or experienced triathlete, looking to improve your running or just want to meet runners in London, this is the running club for you.
This is a free run for people to come along and try out the group, meet other runners and get a gauge of the levels. It's a very social session and a great way to learn more about the community and find a London running group.
Starting at Bread Station you'll be led by our dedicated run leader (Mexican Dave) on a 5-10km loop that takes in the best running routes in Victoria Park. All levels of runner are welcome as we'll try and group up at the cafe by ability and distance.
The run will finish up back at Bread Station to grab a post run coffee/pastry. This is the perfect London running club for anyone who wants to improve their running, get in some picturesque miles and meet more runners in London. Open to all abilities from beginner to advanced, but with a social and fun ethos.
If you are interested in joining the community for more group runs, discounts on cool running brands then click here for more info.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event too so we know numbers and can send them the details.