Ride From Avignon to Nice in 5 Epic Days!
The South of France is so steeped in Cycling history that every cyclists must ride there at least once in their life. Avignon is the perfect starting point, with the ramparts of the Palais de Papes and the Pont d'Avignon welcoming you to Provence.
From Avignon you will set out on the 250 mile route through some of the most beautiful scenery in Europe on 5 challenging and rewarding days. With an option to tackle Mt Ventoux early in the trip you can also tick off one of the most famous ascents in the world.
This ride is fully supported with a vehicle, first aid and mechanical help, and your bags will be transported to each overnight stop for you. If you're a cyclist with a sense of adventure, this tour is for you!
- Friday 26th to Wednesday 31st May 2017
- 5 days cycling from Avignon to Nice
- Option to climb Mt. Ventoux on day 1 or 2
- Tried and tested routes, lead by professional ride leaders
- Full Vehicle (first aid & Mechanical) support
- Ride captains to lead you all the way
- 4 star accommodation - twin rooms w/ single upgrade.
- For full trip brochure please Click Here
- Day Minus One (26th): Arrive Avignon
- Day One (27th): Avignon to Sault 78Km 1400M ascent
- Day Two (28th): Sault to Forcalquier 57Km 630M ascent
- Day Three (29th): Forcalquier to Moustiers 66km 950 M ascent
- Day Four (30th): Moustiers to Chateau de Taulane 71Km 1700M ascent
- Day Five (31st): Chateau de Taulane to Nice 80Km 600 M ascent. Depart Nice
The price for this trip is £895. Extras are available, including bike return to the UK and a night in Nice. Please Email Us
for full information.
Payment & More Information
In order to reserve your place on this trip just click 'add to basket' above. You won't be charged anything initially, but we will email you with more details regarding payment.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
The above price does not include flights, midday/evening meal or drinks.
Viva Velo is an affiliate partner of Dirty Wknd and we are very proud to work with them on this amazing trip. To see their other trips please click this link - Viva Velo Tours