This trip is now SOLD OUT! Please email us for waiting list, or check out our Spring 2019 Trips.
- Mon 15th to Mon 22nd Oct 2018
- 7 nights/6-8 days cycling with varying distances & elevation
- 4 star accommodation - twin rooms w/ single upgrade (£25 p/night)
- At least 2 groups each day (differing distances & speed)
- Tried and tested routes, all lead by professional ride leaders
- Full board - all food and drink/booze at the hotel included
- Return transfers to/from Palma Airport
- Bike hire is available (£150-£200 per week)
- Tailored routes (flat & mountainous)
- Ascending and descending tips & training
- 'Rest days' available when & where needed
- October 2017 cycling camp review - Click Here
The price for this trip is £675 for an all inclusive week. To register your interest please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged or tied to anything) and we'll send you more details and how to pay.
Finish The Summer In Style Cycling In Mallorca!
Our travel partner Viva Velo are the experts in tailored cycling camps in Mallorca. Their knowledge of the best roads, climbs and cafe stops mean that every day on the Island is perfect. Our groups will be given a tailored experience (multiple level rides each day), including the famous Colls (Sa Calobra, Sa Batalla etc.) as well as some beautiful flat routes.
Read our October 2017 Mallorca Ride Report here.
Our hotel is perfectly placed for all the best routes on the Island. Not only that but there are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops near by for some off the bike fun. Our 4 star hotel also has a pool and spa to help you recover each day.
All riders will take on some of the best climbs on the island, including legendary Sa Calobra (video below). Climbing in Mallorca is a lot different from in the UK (less steep, longer climbs), and with Viva Velo's expert guidance you will be able to smash every ascent on the island. You will gain huge confidence from cycling in Mallorca, we can promise you that.
There will be a full itinerary for the trip, however there is the possibility to have a day or two off the bike if you wish. We can tailor parts of the trip to suit your needs.
Payment & More Information
To pre register your interest please 'sign up' above. You won't be charged just yet - we'll just send you more information. You can then pay the full amount to confirm your spot if you'd prefer.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
The above price does not include flights, bike hire (if needed) and lunch or alcohol.
*Get discount on this amazing trip by becoming a Dirty Wknd Cycling Club Member - More Details
Sa Calobra Video Preview With Fränk Schleck: