- Thurs 4th to Thurs 11th April 2019
- 7 nights/6-8 days cycling with varying distances & elevation
Super Early Bird Member Discount = £595 until Fri 23rd Nov (£80 off)
- At least 2 ride groups each day (differing distances & speed)
- Tried and tested routes, all lead by professional ride leaders
- All Inclusive - food/drink/booze included @ hotel
- 4 star accommodation - twin rooms w/ single upgrade (£25 p/night)
- Return transfers to/from Palma Airport
- Bike hire is available (£150-£200 p/week)
- Ride the very best climbs and roads on the island
- Take on the awesome Sa Calobra climb
- October cycling camp review - Click Here
- Sign up above (no charge) for more information
- Other weeks are available - Email Us for details.
Escape To Mallorca For a Week's Sunny Cycling!
Mallorca has become a cycling mecca thanks to it's beautiful roads, a sunny climate and easy access from the UK. Join Dirty Wknd & Viva Velo for a week of unforgettable cycling to escape the UK winter. The price for this trip is £675, but members can get an 'early bird' price of £595 until Friday 23rd Nov!
Viva Velo's unparalleled knowledge of the area means that we will ride on the best roads, staying in an all inclusive 4 star hotel complete with pool and spa facilities. This means all meals and drinks (including alcohol) at the hotel are included in the price.
There will be at least two ride groups available each day, so all cyclists are catered for, and you can pick how far/fast/high you want to ride each day. If you want to have a rest day, or do a short spin to the cafe/ice cream shop that can also be arranged.
Each day will start with buffet breakfast, followed by choice of rides covering various distances and elevation. There will be trips up the famous Colls (Sa Calobra, Sa Batalla et al) as well as some flat rides in the Majorcan lanes. If you want a rest day spent lounging on the beach of shopping in town that is also fine - this trip is bespoke so can be tailored to your needs.
After the days riding we will return to the hotel and either lounge by the pool or on the beach, which is on our doorstep. Each night there will a group dinner in the hotel (all you can eat buffet), but if you'd prefer to go out that is also possible.
If you have any questions about the trip please Email Us.
Payment & More Information
Once you have signed up for more information (you won't be charged at this point) we'll then send you more information, including how to confirm your place and pay the deposit.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
The above price does not include flights, bike hire (if needed) and lunch outside of the hotel