- Thurs 18th to Thurs 25th April 2019
- 7 nights/6-8 days cycling with varying distances & elevation
- Member early bird price - £635 (£100 off valid until 21st Oct)
- 4 star accommodation in Puerto Pollenca
- Twin rooms with single upgrade (£25 p/night)
- At least 2 ride groups each day (differing distances & speed)
- Tried and tested routes, all lead by professional ride leaders
- Half board - all you can eat breakfast & dinner buffet
- Return transfers to/from Palma Airport
- Bike hire is available (£150-£200 per week)
- Tailored routes (flat & mountainous)
- Take on Sa Calobra & other famous climbs
- 'Rest days' available when & where needed
- October cycling camp review - Click Here
- Sign up above for more details (no charge)
- These dates no good? Click Here for an earlier trip
Join A Spring 2019 Mallorcan Cycling Camp!
Our travel partner Viva Velo are the experts in tailored cycling camps in Mallorca. Their knowledge of the best roads, climbs and cafe stops mean that every day on the Island is perfect. Our groups will be given a tailored experience (multiple level rides each day), including the famous Colls (Sa Calobra, Sa Batalla etc.) as well as some beautiful flat routes.
Read our 2018 Mallorca Ride Report here.
Staying in Puerto Pollenca (the capital of cycling on the Island) you will be perfectly placed for all the best routes on the Island. Not only that but the town is full of restaurants, bars and shops for some off the bike fun, and you're most likely to meet a pro in PP! Our 4 star hotel also has a pool and spa to help you recover each day.
Each day will start with a buffet breakfast in our hotel before splitting into ride groups (depending on how far you want to go that day). Rides will go out (or you can rest if you prefer) and return to the hotel at varying times depending on length. Each night there will be a group dinner in the hotel. If you prefer to go out into PP for dinner or a night on the town this is also an option.
A full itinerary for the trip, including routes, will be given to you, however there is the possibility to have a day or two off the bike if you wish. We can tailor parts of the trip to suit your needs.
The full price for this 7 days trip is £735 with a super early bird discount of £100 for DW members. Click Here to become a member
Payment & More Information
Once you have signed up above you will receive more information from us by email. You won't be charged when you sign up for info, but the subsequent email will include details of how to confirm your spot and pay the deposit.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
The above price does not include flights, bike hire (if needed) and lunch or alcohol.