- Thurs 29th March to Mon 2nd April 2018
- Ride London to Belgium on Thursday 29th
- Route recce devised by ex Team Wiggins pro Dan Patten* Fri 30th
- Ride Tour of Flanders Sportive Sat 31st
- Watch the pro Tour of Flanders Sun 1st April
- 4 nights 4* Hotel accommodation in Ghent (twin rooms w/ single upgrade)
- Hearty breakfast at hotel everyday
- 12 week specific training plan devised by Dan Patten
- Return transport to and from sportive for you and your bike
- Transfer to Brussels airport on mon 2nd
- Transfers from airport if not cycling to Belgium (see below)
- Weekend Price = £585 (+ £60 for *sold out* sportive entry)
- *Hopefully Dan will be able to lead this ride, schedule depending
Ride The Tour Of Flanders On The Ultimate Dirty Wknd!
The Tour Of Flanders Is THE BEST Spring classic race! A combination of all the best bits of Flanders, the chance to ride this awesome course the day before the pros is not to be missed. The Tour Of Flanders Sportive will soon be sold out, so our weekend trip will be one of the few remaining ways to ride the event.
Add to that a guided group ride from London to Belgium and a route recce devised (and hopefully led by) pro cyclists Dan Patten and you've got a hell of a weekend. Not only that, we'll watch the pros race on Sunday 1st, with plenty of Belgian beers and cowbells to really get into the atmosphere!
We will be staying in a bike friendly 4* hotel in Ghent in the heart of the action. Friday will involve an exclusive route recce ride devised, and hopefully attended by, ex Team Wiggle pro Dan Patten. This is dependent on the 2018 racing schedule; more details will be released shortly.
Riding London to Belgium is optional - if you'd rather not join us on the ride to Belgium you can either fly or drive yourself over to Ghent and meet up with the group. Transfers are included if you decide to fly (flights are cheap with BA from Heathrow at the moment). If you intend to fly please check with us before booking your flights to ensure transfers are possible.
Optional extras for this trip are a single room upgrade (£290) and a return bike courier service (£125). We'll take your bike over to Flanders and bring it back for you, removing the bike box/transport hassle. We will also be running a bag courier service for £50, meaning you can ride London to Belgium without a backpack.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
The above price does not include flights, lunch, dinner or drinks