- Tuesday 11th June (time TBC)
- Meet at Four Boroughs, Crystal Palace (Map Link)
- Route details - Click Here
- Multiple Groups - Select from drop down above
- Yellow & Orange level ride - Click Here
- Roughly 22-24kph planned avg speed (depending on group)
- Cafe stop half way (top of Ide Hill)
- Finish at Cyclopark to watch TOB crit race
- Train or ride back to London after TOB race
- Full race details on the TOB site - Click Here
- Don't want to ride down? Meet us at Cyclopark to watch the race
- First ride? Enter your email in the footer for free ride code
Become a club member and get this ride for free (just £9.99 p/m)
Ride Through Kent To Watch The Women's Tour Of Britain!
The OVO Women's Tour Of Britain is coming to the Cyclopark crit circuit near Gravesend and we're riding down to watch the show! The best women in the country (the world?) will be racing a 65km 'Kermesse' race (25 laps), and we'll be there to watch.
Starting at Four Boroughs (10% off for members) we'll ride out on quiet lanes to take on Ide Hill (cafe stop at the top). We'll then carry on through the lovely villages of Shoreham and Eynsford, arriving at the Cyclopark in time to watch all of the TOB race. If you want to watch the pro race but don't want to ride then you can meet us at the Cyclopark to watch the pros. After the race you can ride back to London or get the train from Ebbsfleet International to Stratford.
There will be Yellow and Orange level groups (Click Here for details) which you can select from the drop down when signing up. This is quite a hilly ride so not suitable for complete beginners. If you are unsure of your level please email us or message us on the link at the bottom of the page.
Once you have signed up we'll email more details around 24 hours before the ride. This will include everything you need to know/bring for the day. If you have any questions you can reply to the email.
Become a member to get this ride for free, as well as discounts from our amazing partners (like Four Boroughs). Simply click this link for details
To register simply click 'add to basket' above. Members need only add their unique 'Ride Code' to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us then please add your email in the box below and we will send you a 'Free Ride Code'.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.