- Sat 22nd Feb @ 9am
- Meet at Rapha Clubhouse, Amsterdam (Map Link)
- Roll out 9:15am after coffee & briefing
- Route details - Click Here
- No cafe stop ride - bring water and snacks
- Yellow level ride (ride level details)
- 25 - 26kph average speed (very flat)
- Free ride for anyone to come and test out the club
- Ride leader = David (Strava Profile)
- Please make sure to download the route (above)
- Return to Rapha Approx. 11:30am
- Post ride coffee/brunch (optional)
- Perfect way to meet Amsterdam cyclists and try out group riding
- 'No drop policy' - no one left behind and all looked after
- Friends welcome - please make sure they sign up above
- Unsure about your level? Email Us for a chat :)
Join An Amsterdam Group Ride!
Cycling in Amsterdam is a real pleasure, but it's much more fun with a group of cyclists. This Amsterdam group ride is a great way to try out group riding, meet more cyclists in Amsterdam. It's free for all to join (just sign up above).
Starting at Rapha Clubhouse we'll head south out of the city on quiet and flat roads, before looping back to Rapha for optional coffee. This is a 'no drop' ride meaning all riders will be looked after and no one will be left behind. We may split the group into two if we need to.
This is a 'yellow' level ride with a planned average speed of 25-26kph, and the route is very flat so this shouldn't be too taxing. If you are unsure of your level please email us. To understand abour average speed and what we mean by 'yellow level' then please click here.
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above. It's free for everyone but we need to know numbers, so signing up is mandatory.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Look forward to seeing you there!