- Saturday 25th August @ 8:30am
- Meet at Velasquez Van Wezel, Crouch Hill (Map Link)
- Roll out after coffee at 8:45am
- Route Details - Click Here
- Avg speed - 21-22kph (no drop policy)
- 'Yellow' level ride - Click Here for level details
- No planned cafe stop - bring snacks/water
- Ride leader = Mira (Strava Profile)
- Return to Crouch Hill Approx 11-12pm
- 'Free ride code' if it's your first time (details below)
Become a club member and get this ride for free
Explore The Hertfordshire Lanes On A North London Group Ride!
The Hertfordshire countryside is an often overlooked but beautiful area in which to cycle. Quiet country roads and an undulating terrain make cycling in Hertfordshire an absolute pleasure. This is a great ride for anyone training for a long ride or event and looking to increase their distance.
Starting at Velasquez Van Wezel we'll cycle through North London and out into the countryside on the best cycling routes in London. This London group ride is the perfect way to celebrate an extra day off work! We don't plan to stop for coffee so bring water/energy bars if you need.
This is a 'yellow' level ride with a planned average speed of 21-22kph. The terrain is rolling however, so not recommended for beginners. If you're at all unsure or you just want to check levels then please email us (below) for a chat.
Dirty Wknd Club membership! Get free club rides, awesome partner discounts and money off trips & club kit. More details - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Members need only enter their unique 'ride code' at checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us please add your email in the box below and we'll send you you a free ride code.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!'