- Sunday 30th Nov @ 8:30am
- Roll out 9am after coffee + briefing
- Meet @ Velasquez & Van Wezel, Crouch End (Map Link)
- Route Details & GPX - Click Here
- No cafe stop ride - bring food/water
- Yellow level ride (Novice) - Click Here for full level details
- Planned average speed of 22kph
- Ride leader - David F (Strava Profile)
- Return to VVW for coffee/brunch (optional)
- Full details emailed 24 hours before ride
- First ride? Enter email in footer below for 'free ride code'
Become a club member to get this ride for free!
Explore Beautiful Hertfordshire Lanes On A Saturday Ride!
Starting in Crouch End at the gorgeous Velasquez Van Wezel cafe, we'll ride north into Hertfordshire to take on rolling hills and empty lanes before returning to North London for coffee & brunch at VVW. This north London cycling route takes in the best lanes of Hertfordshire, which is always extremely quiet and traffic free.
This ride is an 'Yellow Level' ride with a planned average speed of 22kph, so is perfect for novice riders who are looking to improve their cycling. It's open to everyone and will have a no drop policy (meaning no one gets left behind), however we do recommend that complete beginners or newer riders email or message us (below) to chat about levels.
Get this ride free, as well as 10-50% discounts with our club partners (Cycle Republic, Yellow Jersey & SunGod plus more) Click here for info
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. Members need only enter their membership code at checkout to reduce the fee to zero. If this is your first ride with us please enter your email in the box below (footer) and we'll send you your '1st ride free' code.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!