- First weekend of April 2023 (Thurs/Fri-Mon)
- Staying in 'Heart of Flanders', Oudenaarde (start/finish location)
- Ride Tour of Flanders Sportive (Saturday)
- Watch the men's & women's pro Tour of Flanders (Sunday)
- 3 sportive distances (180/130/75km)
- Ride all the famous cobbled climbs in one epic ride
- 3 nights 4* B&B accommodation in Flanders
- B&B is located next to the Koppenberg climb
- Perfect location for watching the pros on Sunday
- Sharing twin rooms w/ single upgrade
- Breakfast provided everyday
- Full weekend price from £695pp
- Organised by our partners All Things Ride
- Sign up above (for free) and we'll send you more info
Ride The Tour Of Flanders On The Ultimate Dirty Wknd!
The Tour Of Flanders Is THE BEST Spring classic race! A combination of all the best bits of Flanders, the chance to ride this awesome course the day before the pros is not to be missed. The Tour Of Flanders Sportive will sell out, so our weekend trip will be one of the few remaining ways to ride the event. We rode the sportive in 2018, 2019 and it could not have been better! Anyone looking for an epic spring cycling weekend in 2022 - this is it!
Arriving in Belgium on Friday (by way of your choosing, see below), you'll be staying at a B&B very close to the famous Koppenberg climb. This is the perfect location to ride and watch the best bits of Flanders all weekend! and go for a leg loosener/rout recce - basically trying out a few of the cobbled climbs to get our eye in.
You'll also be very close to Oudenaarde in the heart of Flanders, where both the sportive and pro race finish - it's a very short trip back to the hotel and the perfect place to watch the pros take on 'the bergs' on Sunday.
There are 3 different distances for the sportive (Saturday), from 180km to the shortest 75km ride, so all levels are catered for. We'd recommend the 170km route as it takes in the best bits of the course, but starts and finishes in Oudenaarde. However the choice is yours, we'll all regroup at the pub in Oudenaarde after the event on Saturday for celebrations.
After celebrating an epic ride, we'll get up leisurely on Sunday and, after breakfast, go out into Flanders and watch the pros. There are loads of places to watch the race from which are a stones throw from the B&B, as they loop around the main hills a few times, you get to see the best cyclists in the world more than once!
On Monday we will check out and head home. If you want to increase/decrease the length of your stay then that is possible - just email us with details.
Transport and food/drink (except breakfast) are not included on this trip. You can drive, get the Eurostar or fly to Brussels (short train transfer to Oudenaarde)
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
The above price does not include flights, lunch, dinner or drinks