Membership is only £39 a year with a 7 day free trial. Join today and get 7 days to try us out, no commitment (cancel anytime within 7 days).
Join Europe's fastest growing community of active people and get outside. Scroll down for more information.
Meet 'Social Athletes' and Get Outside!
Dirty Wknd is an active community that exists to help you meet others and get outside. No matter your fitness level or experience, whether you're a cyclist, a runner or a bit of both, our group activities are super social and open for everyone. Group rides are BACK ON, albeit with some social distancing measures in place (see below). Members can post ride, run and event ideas and find others to join them. It really is all about the community!
Club membership is just £39 per year, which works out at about one coffee per month (£3.25). New members also get a 7 day free trial to try out the community with no commitment (cancel within the 7 days no questions asked).
- - 7 Day free trial - try us out for 7 days for free
- - Cancel anytime within 7 days with no charge
- - Access to our exclusive Members App and community
- - Organised group rides, runs and other outdoor events
- - Member organised events - find good people to do cool stuff with!
- - Daily group rides, runs & events all year long
- - 10-50% discounts with our awesome partner brands
- - Discounted travel through our trip providers
- - Regular social events, meet ups and more
- - Detailed cycling and running route database
- - Recurring annual payment starting on the day you sign up
- - Make sure to read Membership T&Cs before signing up
Everyone gets a 7 day free membership trial, so you can test out the community, use the app and sign up for events for 7 days. If you decide you wish to cancel you can do so by email with no charge at all.
Once registered, you will be able to download our members app, where you can see what events are coming up and join in. Upon signing up you'll be emailed more info on how the club works and what you need to do to get involved.
Socially Distanced Group Events:
As lockdown begins to ease we are back to running outdoor group rides, runs and events until we are advised it is safe to do so by the official government guidelines. Members can use our forum/app to organise and find meet ups with other members to get outside and explore mid week and at the weekend. Become a member today and meet others, find events and get outside!
If you wish you can also read what our current members say about us here - Google Reviews.
If you have any questions about how the community works, group activities or anything else then just email us or hit the chat icon below. We love to hear from you.
Try Before You Buy!
Want to try out a ride or run before joining? Come along to one of our free taster events and meet some members, gauge the level and get a feel for the group. No commitment or pressure, just click here for more info and sign up.
Please note that as we 'get back to normal' post lockdown, more and more taster events will be added. Keep checking back on the link above and email us if you want any more information.