Join Europe's fastest growing community of social cyclists. Find a group ride and meet more cyclists in your area. Scroll down for more information.
Membership is just £3.25 a month with a mega 30 day free trial. Join today for full access to our members app & community with no commitment (cancel anytime within the trial period).
Meet Social Cyclists In Your Area
Dirty Wknd is a social cycling community that exists to help connect you with other riders near you. No matter your fitness level or experience, whether you're a brand new cyclist or have been riding for a while, our community is super social and open to everyone.
Club membership is just £3.25 per month, less than a coffee or a pint. New members also get a 30 day free trial to try it out with no commitment (cancel within the trial period no questions asked).
Whether you're looking for a group ride to suit your ability level, a training partner or a great new route, we've got something for you. And if you're looking for some advice (buying a new bike, how to fix a puncture or anything else) then our lovely community is the place for you. If you're unsure at all get in touch for a chat.
** Due to UK lockdown measures, group rides are postponed for the time being. Instead members are encouraged to use the members app to pair up and ride in twos. **
- - 30 Day free trial - try us out for free no strings
- - All levels welcome, from complete beginner upwards
- - Access to our exclusive members app and community
- - Member led/organised group rides and events
- - Meet a 'cycling buddy' to ride and train with
- - Free bespoke route creation service
- - Support & advice from our community via the members app
- - 10 - 50% discounts with our awesome partner brands
- - Discounted travel through our trip providers
- - Regular social events, meet ups and more
- - Detailed cycling route database (500+ routes)
- - Recurring annual payment starting on the day you sign up
- - Make sure to read Membership T&Cs before joining
New joiners get a 30 day free trial to test out the community. That's full access to our members app for a month. If you decide you wish to cancel you can do so by email within the trial period with no charge at all.
Once registered, you will be able to download the app and access the community, chat to members and see what rides and events are coming up. All of our locations are in tier 2 at the moment in the UK, so groups of up to 6 meeting up to ride outdoors is allowed. Rides and events are listed in the members app for any member to join.
If you wish you can also read what our current members say about us here - Google Reviews.
If you have any questions about how the community works, group activities or anything else then just email us or hit the chat icon below. We love to hear from you.