Purchase one of our South East London cycling route collections and explore the best of the Kent & Surrey countryside. All of our routes have been tried, tested, tweaked and tried again over the past 5 years, so you can be certain of a great day on the bike.
How It Works:
- 10 brilliant SE London routes for just 99p each
- Starting and ending at Four Boroughs, Crystal Palace
- Selection of distances from 40km to 120km
- Mixture of elevation, but be warned Kent is pretty hilly!
- Emailed to you as Strava & Komoot links, plus GPX files
- Help and advice given on how to load/navigate the routes (if needed)
- Join the community to get access to all of our 500+ routes
- Unlimited cycling routes (bespoke service) for just £3.25 p/m
Join the community for all of the above and more
Kent is a marvellous place to ride a bike, with some of the best lanes and hills in the south east just a short ride from Crystal Palace. However, it is not a flat, so each route in this collection contains a decent amount of elevation. Each route will contain a dedicated coffee stop (or two), so you have plenty of refuelling options!
Our SE London routs contain all of the highlights of the area - the Ide and Toys Hill that may know or have heard of, but also some lesser known and 'hidden attractions' that are harder to find but even more spectacular!
Once you've purchased the route collection we'll send it over to you by email within a few hours so you are ready to hit the road. If you're unsure about how to download the routes to your device or navigate by mobile then get in touch and we can help.
If you want more London cycling routes, including a bespoke route creation service, then you might want to look at joining the community for just £3.25 per month. As a member you get unlimited access to our route database and creation service, as well as a community of like minded cyclists to ride with, chat to and learn from. You also get access to our club discount codes for partner brands and trips.
Join the community today and start your 30 day free trial.
If you have any questions about our route creation service then please read our Email Us for a chat. We can talk you through the details and work out the right route for you.