Experience the Giant of Provence and the surrounding area with our Mt Ventoux cycling guide.
- 10 fantastic cycling routes around Mt Ventoux
- 50 - 150km in length, varying climbing metres
- All 3 sides of the famous mountain
- Plus beautiful provençal wine regions
- Multiple accommodation options for all budgets
- Based in Bedoin at the bottom of Ventoux
- Tips for how to approach climbing the Ventoux
- How to travel to Bedoin & get around town
- Best bike hire options in the area
- Cafe stops & the best bars on the routes
- Restaurant & nightlife guide in Bedoin
- Accessible on your mobile/tablet/laptop
- Discounts & special offers for guide holders
- The best guide to Mont Ventoux right in your pocket
Discover Bedoin & the Mont Ventoux!
Mont Ventoux dominates the landscape around this part of Provence, and for good reason. Cycling up one or all sides of the the legendary mountains is an awesome experience, but it's not all the area has to offer.
Bedoin and the surrounding area is home to quiet undulating lanes, gorgeous vineyards and pretty provençal villages. You can spend a glorious weekend cycling in the area, and not touch the Ventoux at all.
But then seeing as you're in the area, and it really does dominate the area, it would be rude not to experience a bit of the mountain. Our guide includes 10 routes in the area, with varying distances and vertical metres, to suit all abilities
Bedoin is the perfect place from which to base yourself from to explore the Ventoux and surrounding area. The town is nice and small, making it easy to navigate, but with plenty of bars, restaurants and attractions to keep you occupied.
As well as our favourite routes and food/drink recommendations, we'll give you all the info you need, including the best time to go, how yourself and your bike there and how to get to and from the airport.
If you have any questions about the guide, cycling Mallorca, or where to stay then just drop us an email or a DM on social media (@dirtywknd)
Dirty Wknd Ventoux Wknd Recap:
We recently spent a weekend riding around Bedoin for the Haute Route Mont Ventoux weekend, a clip of which you can see below. Many of these beautiful routes made it into our Ventoux route collection.