Join a Social Running Group in Brighton!
Dirty Wknd running club Brighton is coming very soon. Sign up for the newsletter below and you'll be the first to hear details.
What is Dirty Wknd Running:
- - A community of fun and friendly runners in Brighton
- - Weekly group runs and events all year round
- - Various levels from complete beginner to advanced
- - A place to find people to run with and organise events & trips
- - Tried and tested Brighton routes on road and trail
- - Off road running in the South Downs
- - Advice, help and tips from the community
- - Discounts from some of the coolest running brands
Whether you're a complete beginner or an experienced runner, we can connect you with other runners and help you to find running events in the Brighton area.
Both weekend and mid week, our club runs and awesome 'partner runs' are social and fun, but will still give you a good workout. Whether you're training for a marathon, want to improve your 5km time or just meet more Brighton runners.
Dirty Wknd club membership is just £39 per year - that's less than a coffee a month! Join the club (below) to access all of the amazing Brighton running events, as well as cycling events and much more.
If you have any questions at all about our Brighton community then pleas email us, or hit the icon below for live chat.