Join A Social Cycling Club In Brussels!
What is Dirty Wknd cycling:
- A community of fun and friendly cyclists in Brussels
- Weekly & weekend group rides all year round
- Various levels from complete beginner to advanced
- The best events on the Brussels cycling scene
- A place to find people to ride with and organise events & trips
- Tried and tested routes, coffees stops and post ride beers
- Advice, help and tips from the community to inform you
- Discounts from some of the coolest cycling brands in the world
Whether you're a complete beginner or an experienced rider, we've got a group ride for you. Our Brussels group rides start and end in the city centre and ride out into the countryside for fresh air, empty lanes and a sense of freedom!
Weekend rides will typically range from 50 to 100+ kilometres depending on level, all with a social element and an emphasis on riding for fun, meeting new people and exploring. We will always end a ride with a coffee or beer (depending on the time of day!) and hanging out.
The Dirty Wknd cycling community is the best place to meet other Brussels cyclists, join a group ride or even organise one of your own. If you want to try out a route, plan an event or just find someone to ride with, this is the place for you.
Dirty Wknd club membership is just £39 per month - less than 1 coffee per month! And for that you get all of the above, and more. In order to access all the amazing Brussels group rides on offer you have to join the club, which you can do by clicking on the link below:
Link/image to forum
If you have any questions at all about our London activities then pleas email us. Or you can hit the icon below for live chat. We'd love to hear from you
**Pics of Brussels Cycling**