Join A Social Racing Team
If you're looking for a fun and friendly cycling team to join to start or even progress your bike racing journey, then Dirty Wknd is the place for you. We like to take the 'social cycling' approach to our bike racing, and don't take ourselves too seriously. We ride hard on the track and give it our all, but the club ethos of community and inclusion is also very present in the race team.
Our men's and women's teams operate mostly in the London and south east, but you can also join the team no matter where you are. Through our members app the team are in regular contact, trading advice and help, race plans and tips. Our Belgian race team is based in Brussels, and of course everyone meets up on Zwift to race virtually every week.
So if you're looking to get into bike racing, whether that's Zwift racing or in real life after the lockdown, and meet other racers, then this is the team for you. We can give you all the information you need on how to join the club, register for a race licence and how and when to join your first race. We'll also make sure that you've got some company for your first race, so you don't have to go alone.
Reasons to join the team:
- Men's & women's teams on Zwift and IRL
- Weekly Zwift races as a group (with race radio)
- Join our WTRL x Zwift team(s) and race in the league
- Regular Zwift racing advice, tips and training
- Any level rider welcome to join our team
- Help to register for your race licence (post lockdown)
- Advice on understanding the category system (cat 4 etc)
- Regular race team training rides & laps (post lockdown)
- Help to find a suitable first race (both Zwift & post lockdown)
- A team to travel to races and celebrate afterwards with
So if you're interested in hearing more about joining the race team then please email us for a chat and we'll give you all the information you need. You can also follow the race team Instagram account for a flavour of what we do.