Join London's Most Social Cycling Club!
What is Dirty Wknd cycling:
- A community of fun and friendly cyclists in London
- Weekly group rides all year round
- Various levels from complete beginner to advanced
- The best cycling events in London
- A place to find people to ride with and organise events & trips
- Tried and tested routes, coffees stops and post ride beers
- Advice, help and tips from the community to inform you
- Discounts from some of the coolest cycling brands around
Whether you're a complete beginner or an experienced rider, we've got a group ride for you. Our London group rides start and end at our 'clubhouses' (the best cycling cafes in London, where members get % off) and ride out on the best London cycling routes there are.
Whether you're starting in Putney and heading out to the Surrey Hills or Windsor, in Shoreditch and exploring the Essex lanes, or in Crystal Palace and headed for the Kent hills, there's always a weekend ride for you. Or if you're looking for a midweek ride before or after work, you can join one of our laps sessions in Regents Park or Richmond Park, or hill reps in north or south London.
The Dirty Wknd cycling community is the best place to meet other London cyclists, join a group ride or even organise one of your own. If you want to try out a route, plan an event or just find someone to ride with, this is the place for you.
Dirty Wknd club membership is just £39 per year - that's less than a coffee a month! And for that you get all of the above, and more. In order to access all the amazing London group rides on offer you have to join the club, which you can do by clicking on the link below:
Link/image to forum
If you have any questions at all about our London activities then pleas email us. Or you can hit the icon below for live chat. We'd love to hear from you