- Fri 3rd April - Mon 6th April 2020
- Staying in 'Heart of Flanders' Oudenaarde (finish location)
- Ride Tour of Flanders Sportive Saturday 4th April
- Watch the pro Tour of Flanders Sunday 5th April
- 4 sportive distances (230/180/130/75km)
- Ride all the famous cobbled climbs in one epic ride
- 3 nights 4* Hotel accommodation in Flanders
- Sharing twin rooms w/ single upgrade
- Breakfast at hotel everyday
- Return transport to and from sportive for you and your bike
- Full weekend price from £550pp
- Organised by our partners All Things Ride
- Sign up above and we'll send you more info
Ride The Tour Of Flanders On The Ultimate Dirty Wknd!
The Tour Of Flanders Is THE BEST Spring classic race! A combination of all the best bits of Flanders, the chance to ride this awesome course the day before the pros is not to be missed. The Tour Of Flanders Sportive will sell out, so our weekend trip will be one of the few remaining ways to ride the event. We rode the sportive in 2018 and it could not have been better! Anyone looking for an epic spring cycling weekend in 20202 - this is it!
Arriving in Belgium on Friday (by way of your choosing, wee below) we'll check into the hotel and go for a leg loosener/rout recce - basically trying out a few of the cobbled climbs to get our eye in. We will be staying in Oudenaarde in the heart of Flanders, where both the sportive and Pro race finish - so it's a very short trip back to the hotel.
There are 4 different distances for the sportive, from the full 237km option, to the shortest 75km ride, so all levels are catered for. We'd recommend the 18km route as it takes in the best bits of the course, but starts and finishes in Oudenaarde. However the choice is yours, we'll all regroup at the pub in Oudenaarde after the event on Saturday for celebrations.
After celebrating an epic ride, we'll get up leisurely and, after breakfast, go out into Flanders and watch the pros. There are loads of places to watch the race from, and as they loop around the main hills a few times, you get to see the best cyclists in the world more than once! On Monday we will check out and head home. If you want to increase/decrease the length of your stay then that is possible - just email us with details.
Transport and food/drink (except breakfast) are not included on this trip. You can drive, get the Eurostar or fly to Brussels (short train transfer to Oudenaarde). If you prefer you can ride to Belgium from London - just email us for details.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
The above price does not include flights, lunch, dinner or drinks