- Friday Mornings: 7am - 8am
- Meet at Four Boroughs, Crystal Palace (Map Link)
- Hill reps in Crystal Palace for 45 mins - 1hr
- Bag drop at Four Boroughs (pick up after)
- Led by Rich (Strava Profile)
- All levels welcome - ride hills at own pace
- Start earlier/later if you wish (and ride for longer if you like)
- Post ride coffee/breakfast at Four Boroughs (optional)
- First Ride? Enter email in footer for 'first ride free code'
- Get this ride free as a club member (£9.99 p/m) Click Here
Improve Your Hill Climbing With Pre Breakfast Reps!
Hill climbing is hard. We get it. It's hard to motivate yourself to go out and ride up and down a few hills, especially before breakfast! But doing hill reps is the only way to improve your climbing, and having a group to motivate you is the key! That, and the coffee and brekkie at Four Boroughs afterwards!
Meeting at Four Boroughs at 7am, where you can drop your work bag, we'll ride a selection of the local hills (mixing it up as much as possible) for roughly 45 mins (longer/shorter if you wish) before returning to 4B for coffee/breakfast if you have time, or to grab bags and head to work if not.
Helmets are also mandatory - the rest is up to you. All bike types and kit choices are welcome - you don't need all the gear, just a good attitude and willingness to ride uphill!
Need some inspiration? You can check out our top tips to improve your climbing here - Read Blog
Get this ride for free as a Dirty Wknd Club Member, plus discounts on our awesome partner brands (like 10% off @ Four Boroughs) - Click Here
To register simply click 'Sign Up' above. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.
Look forward to seeing you there!