- Thurs/Fri - Mon in July 2021
- Guaranteed start place in L'Etape du Tour Sportive
- 5% off for Dirty Wknd members - Click Here
- 4 nights in 3* Hotel near to the race
- Hotel accommodation (sharing) based at stage finish
- Breakfast and dinner included at Hotel
- Ride a mountain stage of the Tour de France
- Take on classic French mountain passes with 16k cyclists!
- OTE nutrition bundle + on site staff to assist
- Return transfers to/from airport
- Warm up/recce ride in the area on Friday
- Transfer to/from L'Etape Expo before the ride (Sat)
- Sunday evening post L'Etape party!
- Pre trip training plan and training rides in Spring 2021 - climbing focused.
- All Things Ride 2017 ride report - Click Here
- Sign up above to recieve more information about pre entry
Take On Famous L'Etape du Tour With All Things Ride!
L'Etape du Tour 2021 is the official sportive of the Tour de France and therefore arguably the biggest and most prestigious amateur ride in the world. We're incredibly pleased to be running this amazing trip with our partners All Things Ride. L'Etape du Tour is the premiere sportive in the world, and one that every cyclist should ride at some point.
Taking on a stage of the Tour de France route is a huge bucket list tick for many cyclists. You'll ride on closed roads with thousands of other cyclists, getting as close as possible to riding Le Tour itself! Going over iconic climbs along the route, you'll experience the best of the Tour de France in beautiful July weather!
We will be staying in a 3* hotel in a quintessential French village, right at the finish of the sportive. Trip organisers All Things Ride (veterans of 4 L'Etape trips) will organise all details, including any transfers that are needed to and from the hotel for the L'Etape expo (Sat), and getting to the start of the sportive on Sunday. Breakfast, dinner and all leisure facilities are included, and we'll even be throwing a post ride celebration party after the event on Sunday night.
All Things Ride are an official partner of L'Etape du Tour, and are themselves veterans of the sportive, so we're very pleased to be working with them on this trip. For full details please Click Here.
In preparation for riding L'Etape du Tour we'll be running an Information Evening and some Etape specific training rides. These will be climbing focused and take place in March - May 2019 and will help you to train for L'Etape.
As this is an affiliate partner trip you cannot pay on our site. However please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged) to register your interest. We will get in touch with more info and details of how to pay.
*Flights to and from Geneva airport are not included in the trip price. Please don't book any flights until you've checked with us about transfer timings etc.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.