- Thurs/Fri - Mon July 2024
- Guaranteed start place in the Maratona dles Dolomites granfondo
- 1-2 days riding in the Dolomites (Maratona on Sunday)
- Climb iconic Giro d’Italia passes, including Giau, Campolongo + more
- 3 granfondo distance options - 55km, 106km & 138km (your choice)
- 4 or 5 nights 3* hotel in Corvara (sportive start)
- Half board & bike friendly hotel
- OTE nutrition bundle & Paria arm screens available
- Airport transfers to and from
- Price available on request
- Sign up above to receive more details
Ride The Most Beautiful Sportive Of All Time!
Ride one of World's most prestigious granfondos in a UNESCO Heritage Site and Giro d'Italia favourite - the Maratona dles Dolomites!
Enjoy 5 days of riding in the gorgeous Dolomites, complete with Ladin culture and cuisine. Entering the Maratona 2024 is a real bucket list trip, and one everyone should undertake.
33,000 cyclists apply for 9,000 places on the Maratona, however our partner All Things Ride are an official Maratona partner, meaning you will have a guaranteed place in the granfondo as pat of this trip.
Choice of three distances mean that all cyclists are welcome on this tour. You can even change your choice of distance during the ride, depending on how you're feeling.
We will be staying at the granfondo start in the classically Italian mountain village of Corvara, at the Hotel Fanes. This cycling friendly hotel is the perfect place to base ourselves for the granfondo and for the days riding around the area before the Maratona itself.
All Things Ride are one of UK's leading cycling tour providers, and we're incredibly pleased to be partnering with them on this tour. For full details please Click Here.
In preparation for this epic trip, All Things Ride will be offering an online training plan. These will focus on getting improving your climbing and helping you to train for a European granfondo.
As this is an affiliate partner trip you cannot pay on our site. However please 'sign up' above (you won't be charged) to register your interest.
All Things Ride will then get in touch by email with more information.
This trip does not include transport or food. If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.