- Friday Mornings 7am-8am
- Meet at Fields Beneath, Kentish Town @ 7am (map link)
- Hill reps at own pace - do as many as you like
- 5 lap challenge Strava segment (Click Here)
- Ride will last approx. 1-1.5 hours (longer/shorter if you want)
- Training & tips available for anyone who wants it
- Bag drop available at Fields Beneath (pick up after)
- Optional post ride coffee & pastries
- First ride? Enter email in footer for 'first ride free' code
Become a club member to get this ride for free (£9.99 p/m)
Improve Your Climbing With Group Reps Of Swain's Lane!
Hill climbing is something that many cyclists dread. However it is possible to improve your climbing through good technique and practise. Our climbing sessions will help you improve through tips and training, and the added help of a group to practise with. You can drop your work bag at the cafe whilst we ride, and pick it up again at the end.
Swains Lane is one of the toughest climbs in London and a great training ground for all types of cyclist. Whether you're a pro looking to beat your PR or a beginner cyclist looking to improve your climbing, this session will help.
Read our top tips to improve your climbing here.
Start your Friday off the best way and improve your climbing in a fun and friendly group before work. Open to all levels of cyclist, climbing Swains Lane is the best way to improve your overall cycling. When you arrive, we'll group up with the other riders and then set off. You can do as many laps as you like, before retiring for coffee.
Sign up above and we'll send you more info 24 hours before the ride.
To become a member of the Dirty Wknd Cycling Club please click here.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us. Friends are of course welcome (the more the merrier) but please make sure they also sign up to the event above.