- Exact dates TBC - mid October 2022
- 7 nights/6-8 days cycling with varying distances & elevation
- 4 star accommodation - twin rooms w/ single upgrade (£25 p/night)
- Members discount - sign up above for more info
- At least 2 groups each day (differing distances & speed)
- Tried and tested routes, all lead by professional ride leaders
- Full board - all food and drink/booze at the hotel included
- Return transfers to/from Palma Airport
- Bike hire is available (£150-£200 per week)
- Tailored routes (flat & mountainous)
- Ascending and descending tips & training
- 'Rest days' available when & where needed
- Read our Mallorca cycling camp review - Click Here
- Sign up above and we'll send you more trip info
- Not a member? Join the club here for trip discount
Finish The Summer In Style Cycling In Mallorca!
Our travel partner Viva Velo are the experts in tailored cycling camps in Mallorca. Their knowledge of the best roads, climbs and cafe stops mean that every day on the Island is perfect.
Our groups will be given a tailored experience (multiple level rides each day), including the famous Colls (Sa Calobra, Sa Batalla etc.) as well as some beautiful flat routes.
Read our October Mallorca Ride Report here.
Our hotel is perfectly placed for all the best Mallorca cycling routes. Not only that but there are plenty of restaurants, bars and shops near by for some off the bike fun. Our 4 star hotel also has a pool and spa to help you recover each day.
All riders will take on some of the best climbs on the island, including legendary Sa Calobra (video below).
Climbing in Mallorca is a lot different from in the UK (less steep, longer climbs), and with Viva Velo's expert guidance you will be able to smash every ascent on the island. You will gain huge confidence from cycling in Mallorca, we can promise you that.
There will be a full itinerary for the trip, however there is the possibility to have a day or two off the bike if you wish. We can tailor parts of the trip to suit your needs.
Payment & More Information
Dirty Wknd club members can access a super early bird price of £675 until June 30th, when it ill go up to full price (£735). Spaces are limited at this price, so sign up quick to get the deal. Once you've paid your deposit you place will be locked in.
Sign up on the link above to receive more information about the trip. You won't be charged right away, but we will send you more info about how to sign up and book your spot.
If you have any questions please read our FAQ Section, or Email Us.
The above price does not include flights, bike hire (if needed) and lunch or alcohol.
Sa Calobra Video Preview With Fränk Schleck: