Purchase one of our Cambridge cycling route collections and explore the beuatiful Cambridgeshire countryside at your own convenience. All of our routes (and cafe stops) have been tried and tested, so you can be certain of a great day out.
How It Works:
- 10 brilliant Cambridge routes for just 99p each
- Starting and ending at Espresso Library
- Selection of distances from 50km to 120km
- Beautiful lanes and quiet country roads
- Emailed to you as Strava & Komoot links, plus GPX files
- Help and advice given on how to load/navigate the routes (if needed)
- Join the community to get access to all of our 500+ routes
- Unlimited cycling routes (bespoke service) for just £3.25 p/m
Join the community for all of the above and more
Our Cambridgeshire cycling route collection contain some of our best routes in the area, with quiet and traffic free ways out of town into the lanes. We'll show you some of the best and relatively unknown bits of Cambridgeshire, as well as the best coffee and cake stops too.
Once you've purchased the route collection we'll send it over to you by email within a few hours so you are ready to hit the road. If you're unsure about how to download the routes to your device or navigate by mobile then get in touch and we can help.
If you want unlimited access to more Cambridge cycling routes, including a bespoke route creation service, then you might want to look at joining the community for just £3.25 per month.
As a member you get unlimited access to our route database and creation service, as well as a community of like minded cyclists to ride with via the Cambridge group rides. You also get access to our club discount codes for partner brands and trips.
Join the community today and start your 30 day free trial.
If you have any questions about our route creation service then please read our Email Us for a chat. We can talk you through the details and work out the right route for you.