Join the Social Cycling Community
Dirty Wknd is a social cycling community that exists to help connect you with other riders near you. No matter your fitness level or experience, whether you're a brand new cyclist or have been riding for a while, our community is super social and open to everyone.
Club membership is just £3.25 per month - less than a coffee or a pint. New members get a 30 day free trial to try it out with no commitment (cancel within the trial period no questions asked).
Whether you're looking for a group ride to suit your ability level, a training partner or a great new route, we've got something for you. And if you're looking for some advice (buying a new bike, how to fix a puncture, how to clip in without falling over) then our lovely community is the place for you. If you're unsure at all get in touch for a chat.
** Group rides are set to restart from the 29th March. **
- - 30 Day free trial - try us out for free
- - All levels welcome, from complete beginner upwards
- - Access to our exclusive members app and community
- - Member led/organised group rides and events
- - Meet cyclists in your area to ride and train with
- - Hundreds of tried & tested road and gravel cycling routes
- - Free bespoke route creation service
- - Support & advice from our community via the members app
- - 10 - 50% discounts with our awesome partner brands
- - Discounted travel through our trip providers
- - Regular social events, meet ups and more
- - Recurring annual payment starting on the day you sign up
- - Make sure to read Membership T&Cs before joining
New joiners get a 30 day free trial to test out the community. That's full access to our members app for a month. If you decide you wish to cancel you can do so by email within the trial period with no charge at all.
Once registered, you will be able to download the app and access the community, chat to members and see what rides and events are coming up. London group rides will restart from Monday 29th March.
All levels are catered for our rides are split into groups from blue (beginner) up to red (advanced), so there is a group for everyone. More details in the members' app.
If you wish you can also read what our current members say about us here - Google Reviews.
If you have any questions about how the community works, group activities or anything else then just email us for a chat.