Purchase one of our East London cycling route collections and explore the best Essex cycling routes on offer. All of our routes have been tried, tested, tweaked and tried again over the past 5 years, so you can be certain of a great day out.
How It Works:
- 10 brilliant East London routes for just 99p each
- Starting and ending at The Bread Station, London Fields
- Selection of distances from 50km to 150km
- Mixture of flat and rolling hills of the Essex lanes
- Great cafe & pub stops included
- Emailed to you as Strava & Komoot links, plus GPX files
- Help and advice given on how to load/navigate the routes (if needed)
- Join the community to get access to all of our 500+ routes
- Unlimited cycling routes (bespoke service) for just £3.25 p/m
Join the community for all of the above and more
The East London & Essex lanes are a joy for all cyclists, containing rolling hills that will test all levels, and some beautiful villages and hamlets, with accompanying cafe/pub stops, to delight the eye. Let us show you some of the best and relatively unknown bits of the Essex lanes, from Epping Forest right out to near the Suffolk border.
Once you've purchased the route collection we'll send it over to you by email within a few hours so you are ready to hit the road. If you're unsure about how to download the routes to your device or navigate by mobile then get in touch and we can help.
If you want more London cycling routes, including a bespoke route creation service, then you might want to look at joining the community for just £3.25 per month. As a member you get unlimited access to our route database and creation service, as well as a community of like minded cyclists to ride with, chat to and learn from. You also get access to our club discount codes for partner brands and trips.
Join the community today and start your 30 day free trial.
If you have any questions about our route creation service then please read our Email Us for a chat. We can talk you through the details and work out the right route for you.