Our trip partner Col Ascenders are teaming up with the Grazalema Bike Challenge to bring you an epic weekend's cycling the white towns of Andalusia!
Centred around the Grazalema Sportive, you'll be guided around beautiful southern Spanish roads for 5 days and experience authentic Andalusian hospitality and culture.
- 22nd - 26th Sept 2022
- Fly into/out of Malaga airport
- 4 night stay at Hotel El Almendral (Setenil)
- Half board - breakfast & dinner included
- Guided group rides before the sportive
- Bike storage and pre-event briefing
- Guaranteed entry to the sportive including event insurance
- Return airport and sportive transfers
- Wknd Price = €675
Grazalema Sportive Details
- Sunday 25th Sept
- Route distance: 94km
- 2,190m of elevation
- Stunning local climbs & roads
- Full event details - Click Here
Join us in sunny Andalucia for a cycling holiday unlike any other. Explore the White Villages, olive groves and magnificent Moorish heritage of authentic Andalucia with our guided rides.
Enjoy local hospitality where everything is set up specifically for cyclists. And test your legs in the highlight of this package - the amazing Grazalema Bike Challenge Sportive!
If you're unsure about joining a European cycling holiday then have a read of Rosie's experience of cycling in Spain on a trip just like this one back in 2018.
In order to join this trip just sign up above (you won't be charged) and we'll put you in touch with the trip organisers. They'll then get in touch with more details.
If you have any questions you can email us for a chat about European cycling holidays.