London to Paris is the best cycling weekend for UK riders, and is a great challenge to do with friends or solo.
Our London to Paris cycling weekend guide will give you everything you need to take on the ride via the Newhaven to Dieppe ferry.
- Stunning tried and tested routes for whole ride
- Depart London and arrive in Paris roughly 24 hours later
- Full info on what ferry to take and how/when to book
- Bike friendly accommodation options for all budgets in Paris
- Information on how to get you & your bike back from Paris
- Tips for your celebratory dinner/night out in Paris
- Great food options & cafe stops along the route
- Routes available in all GPX formats, and via mobile phone
- Mobile friendly guide - easy to take on the go
- Crafted & perfected over 5 London to Paris rides
- Mobile friendly guide emailed to you within 2 hours
- Any questions about the guide just drop us an email
Your Ultimate London to Paris Wknd Guide!
A bucket list trip for all UK cyclists, London to Paris by bike is a beautiful and relatively painless ride, if you know what you've got a good guide.
This mobile friendly guide has been put together after multiple trips, loads of feedback and ironing out mistakes and wrong turns along the way.
The route can be ridden as a London to Paris 24 hour challenge due to the timing of the overnight ferry from Newhaven to Dieppe, or you can add in an extra day and take a bit longer.
For the 24 hour challenge you can easily set off from London in the afternoon of day 1 and arrive in Paris at roughly the same time on day 2. Just In time for a glass of wine!
Our London to Paris cycling route has been perfected over many years, and is the best we know of. Showing off the best bits of Northern France, you'll wind your way to Paris on quiet country roads.
We'll provide a range of bike friendly accommodation to cover all budgets, so you can enjoy Paris knowing that your bike is safe.
The guide also contains everything you need to know to get yourself and your bike back to London hassle free. It really is easy when you know how!
Take the hassle out of organising a London to Paris cycle with our handy weekend guide.
If you have any questions about this guide or the London to Paris bike ride please get in touch via email for a chat.