Let us show you our favourite bits of Mallorca, including our best routes, cafe stops and things to see - all from a handy mobile friendly guide!
Select Port de Pollença (north) or Palma (south) as your base.
- 10 fantastic cycling routes on the Island
- 50 - 150km in length, varying climbing metres
- All the famous climbs, including Sa Calobra & The Lighthouse
- Multiple accommodation options for all budgets
- Choose between Port de Pollença or Palma
- How best to get you & your bike to the Island
- Best transfer options to/from Palma Airport
- Best bike hire options on the island
- Cafe stops & the best bars on the routes
- Restaurant & nightlife guide for post ride
- Accessible on your mobile/tablet/laptop
- Discounts & special offers for guide holders
- All you need to plan a great Mallorca cycling weekend
Escape To Cycling Paradise In Mallorca !
Plan the perfect Mallorca cycling weekend (or week) with our exclusive guide. We'll give you all the information you need in the palm of your hand.
From pro training camps to recreational cycling holidays, Mallorca is the perfect place to ride a bike all year round. Smooth roads, beautiful climbs and great infrastructure; cycling in Mallorca couldn't be easier.
However if you want to maximise your precious time on and off the bike then a weekend guide is a must. With easily accessible tried and tested routes, cafe stops, restaurants and hotels, we'll take care of all of the research for you.
With our guide you can plan your own itinerary, decide on which days you want to ride which routes and which days you want to eat ice cream by the beach!
As well as our favourite routes and food/drink recommendations, we'll give you all the info you need, including the best time to go, how yourself and your bike there and how to get to and from the airport.
In short, all you need for a brilliant Dirty Wknd in Mallorca is our mobile friendly guidebook!
Accessing the guide
Just select your location from the drop down before purchase and we'll send you the guide by email. Access via your phone or desktop as you like.
Where to stay?
Mallorca is a small Island, so wherever you stay you won't go far wrong. We've split our guide into two to give you the choice:
Palma - The capital and where you'll fly into. A bigger city, so more nightlife and things to do off the bike, but it's busier and a bit harder to navigate out of. It's also a bit further to get to the 'Hollywood' climbs like Sa Calobra & The Lighthouse.
Port de Pollença - PP is in the north, so a 1 hour transfer from the airport. Once you're there though you don't need anything else. Small and easy to navigate, PP is close to all the best climbs and right on the beach for that post ride dip!
If you have any questions about the guide, cycling Mallorca, or where to stay then just drop us an email or a DM on social media (@dirtywknd)
Sa Calobra Video Preview With Fränk Schleck: